Personal Mercenary Rules:
- Your room is your space, try to keep it clean.
- You are allowed to have pets as long as they are on a leash outside of your room.
- No tampering with the Air Conditioner/Cart/Water systems.
- No food/Drink on the battlefield.
- Relationships (Kissing, holding hands, sex.) are allowed as long as intercourse is kept in the bedrooms.
- No swimming after 1Am.
- Ask for leave when visiting another base.
- No fishing in the pool.
- Lights off by 4AM, Lights can be on at 7AM.
- Missions every Saturday and Sunday.
- Keep personal beliefs (Religion, Faith, Squids etc) personal.
- There’s a cooled pool on base.
- You can be moved to a Couple’s Room if you’d like.
- Having your own Restroom and shower or using the Co-ed one.
- Friendly comrades.